Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dirving my wife's 94 Sentra Limited Edition for a little over a year. I put over 40,000 miles on it due to driving from Baltimore, MD to Washington, DC every other day. A few weeks ago I bought a 02' Sentra GXE Senergy Package, and I don't drive the cars on weekends. Upon, Monday morning the car wants to stalls for the first 5 to 10 minutes. Can anyone think about why this is happening? I have no clue.

P

·
0 Posts
I have an auto. but the same problem happened to me.Basiclly you need to ask your self when was the last tune up what type of plugs did i use and whether or not you did a injection cleaning on the last oil change. cuse 40,000 miles in one year.......DAMN! :eek:

·
Registered
466 Posts
I assume you are talking about the 94?

Check your air regulator. It passes extra air into the intake manifold when cold, to aid in warm-up. Mine died on me over a year ago, and it was hard to keep the car running until int warmed up. The bad thing, is the part is ~$100 from the dealer, and is kinda a pain to change because you have to pull the top half of the intake manifold to get to it.

R

·
0 Posts
I was having the same problem before.. it turned out to be something very simple. The battery didnt have enough distilled water in it. This is very easy to check, thee should be something you can unscrew or take off at the top of the battery. The distilled water should cover all of the plates inside. also just check the voltage of the battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts