Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a bad problem w/ my alarm. i got a $200 Viper alarm installed in my car. well, about 2-3 weeks after my lights stopped blinking when i set the alarm and turn it off. can anyone tell me how to correct this problem? can't the alarm be reset or something?

thanx

·
Registered
672 Posts
myabe some wire got disconnected. did you diy or was it done at a shop?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
u know the same thing happened to me....Ive just been to lazy to go back to the shop or try to figure it out on my own :rolleyes:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got it done at a shop but i probably killed my waranty when i changed my LED so i don't want to take it back to them. i called them and told them what happened and they said it happens sometimes and all they need to do is reset it. if anyone knows how to reset it plz let me know. or maybe it is the wiring.

·
Registered
672 Posts
i thbin by reseting it they just unplug the battery from the terminals and re connect it to the termianl. dont quote me on that one though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
you know something similar happened to me before with my girlfriends civic. Some how because the keys were in my pocket some of the bottons got pushed on the remote and set the car in valet mode. Tey see if it is and maybe that is the problem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts