Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found the perfect rim that i love for my car

but it only comes in +45 offset.

anyway i can make it fit without rubbing on anything? would it rub on anything?

tires are 215/35/18

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lshadoff said:
Didn't you believe me when I said in your previous thread about wheels that 45 offset will be a problem?

Lew
of course i did silly. i didnt buy 'em yet :cool:
i just got reply from guy and said they were +45 :thumbdwn: so now i'm looking at ways to make it fit daz how much i love them :fluffy:

i found some H&R wheel spacers for $85.00/pair thus $170.00 for spacers

linky 5mm spacers

is H&R a known company? and would i have to do anything to my front fenders for adding spacers to the front?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lshadoff said:
Didn't you believe me when I said in your previous thread about wheels that 45 offset will be a problem?

Lew
OK this is what the RIM GuY sAid. He selling me (didnt buy yet) 18x7.5 Rims that has that +45 offset w/ 215/35/18

and i told 'em bout that +45 n rubbing. but he wanted me to ask you what size tires are you refering to that you have/had that would cause it to rub on the struts. or is it the rims itself that will be rubbing?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
soccrstar said:
OK this is what the RIM GuY sAid. He selling me (didnt buy yet) 18x7.5 Rims that has that +45 offset w/ 215/35/18

and i told 'em bout that +45 n rubbing. but he wanted me to ask you what size tires are you refering to that you have/had that would cause it to rub on the struts. or is it the rims itself that will be rubbing?
I think wes answered your question:
wes said:
I have 43MM 16 x 7 wheels on my car and they BARELY fit. anything larger would not fit at all.
With a 45 offset, the rim is closer to the strut than the stock wheel, and a 215 profile tire is MUCH wider than the stock tire.

Why do you have to justify anything to the seller of these rims? Get an absolute money back guarantee from the seller that he will refund your money and pay for shipping if they don't work on your car, and then buy them.

Lew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts