Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's my girlfriends 19th b-day on the 6th and I need to get her a gift. Some of my female friends suggested PJ's but I'm pretty much outta ideas. Any suggestions???

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
if she has a car get her somethin for it
like indiglo gauges..or maybe an intake
or just some ricey stuff

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our 6 month aniversary is in a couple of weeks too. I was hoping to save the flowers for then.

·
Registered
351 Posts
If you want, I can hide in a cake and strip for her :D .. since you're my nissan buddy.. free of charge

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dude lol its like this. u get her ANYTHING and shell be like "oh its nice" and shell be at the store the next day returning it lol. just get her some flower or a stuffed animal with money... u know.. the green stuff $$$ ;)

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
I like that build-a-bear idea, its like a personal expression type thingie. Flowers are always a good thing, no matter the time. For Valentine's day I surprised my girlfriend (I work with her) with a dozen red roses, a stuffed teddy bear (purple in color, because its her favorite), and a box of candy. You also may want to consider taking her to a nice resturant, and maybe catch a movie afterwards, and end the night doing something both of you enjoy. Thats all I can think of for now.

J

·
0 Posts
For Valentines Day I took my woman to a really expensive restaurant, then braved a freakin "Nutcracker" ballet that she loved. It was pretty nice, she was ecstatic. I like spending lots of cash on her, the smiles (and other stuff) I get are worth it :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
stealthb14 said:
I like that build-a-bear idea, its like a personal expression type thingie. Flowers are always a good thing, no matter the time. For Valentine's day I surprised my girlfriend (I work with her) with a dozen red roses, a stuffed teddy bear (purple in color, because its her favorite), and a box of candy.
yeah aren't build-a-bears great? they love them because its so personal. not to mention, you venture into a children's store and dress them like you are 5 years old.

you could take her out on your first date all over again

·
Registered
60 Posts
Think about her interests

What does she like? Did she ever point anything out to you and say "I wish I had one of those"? No matter how small it is, I like to get something that shows my boyfriend paid attention to me and really knows what I like. For Valentine's Day my bf at the time bought me a few cute things that are blue, which is my favorite color, and some things I had pointed out that I liked when we were at the mall one time. He blew up a photo of us I liked and put it in a blue frame, put a blue glass rose into a blue water bottle, and packed it all in a Nissan Air Filter box so I was completely confused. :p

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
samo said:
Is this as funny to anyone else as it is to me?
You've got a dirty mind, man. I realized that just now, and you know what? I thought you guys were mature enough to handle it, but its all good.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the suggestions, we are both really busy so sadly a movie and dinner is not possible. I'll think of something....I hope

1 - 20 of 41 Posts