Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help with the hotshot headers. I have a 2004 sentra 1.8 and just finished today putting on the hotshot headers (which by the way is a pain in the ass if you dont have a welder) but anyways what are the three hole in the headers for--I know one is for the O2 sensor but what about the others? I took my other 02 sensor and put it in the 2nd hole but the hole that is big then goes small is open and is making my headers sound like shit--to me they do--what can i put there? A plug maybe? if so what size threading? I need answers fast please!!!!!!! thanks

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
they all need to be plugged before you start the car up!!!! If you only have 1-2 O2 sensors you can't run the car with those other holes unplugged

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
man, I really don't know. Try Grainger or some industrial supply place.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a rubber plug in there now--I got it at ace hardware--it looks like a cork but rubber and it doesnt melt surprisingly...I called hotshot and they told me that the 2000-2003 have a EGR sensor that goes in there, but the 2004+ doesnt have an EGR sensor. So they are sending me a threaded bolt to go in the hole that the EGR belongs. So if you get the hot shot headers for 2000-03 for your 04 make sure you tell them to send a plug for the EGR. Just a helpful hint...Chimmike maybe you can put that in your thread of performance mods under the header section. just a thought. thanks for your help.

·