Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am just startin to fix up the body on my 91 240 and when i first bought it i was driftin around a corner and lost it and hit a tree in the right rear quaterpanel so if any one knows where i can find a quaterpanel or even an entire car please let me know. Or if you have any tips on the body work i could use them :thumbup:

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
The place I work for has a 240 for sale for $1500 with a super straight body just bad paint. Blown head gasket. It is a SOHC KA. Color is red. I'm located in AZ. Zip code 85283.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Needing Help With Repairs

Is the car a stick and what shape is the rest of the power house is also would they be willing to come down any
OPIUM said:
The place I work for has a 240 for sale for $1500 with a super straight body just bad paint. Blown head gasket. It is a SOHC KA. Color is red. I'm located in AZ. Zip code 85283.

·
so close to turbo...
925 Posts
well i hope youve learned your lesson by ruining your car and driving stupid...i thought the drifting fad was kinda over but i guess not

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Sometimes a drift isn't on purpose... That back end likes to travel sometimes.
Anyways, $1500 for a bad SOHC 240SX sounds like a rip-off nightmare. Mine was $1900 with a system, 90k miles, and perfect body. And a working head gasket too.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
bridrive55 said:
Sometimes a drift isn't on purpose... That back end likes to travel sometimes.
Anyways, $1500 for a bad SOHC 240SX sounds like a rip-off nightmare. Mine was $1900 with a system, 90k miles, and perfect body. And a working head gasket too.
shit mine was for 1700, had stereo, subs, amp, alarm....and it was a 92 SE hatch....runs good, just fucked it up a while ago....stupid racoons

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
A raccoon f'ed your car? Wow.
In response to the original question, how bad is the panel? Can you post pics? I work at a body shop. If the frame is intact, almost any panel is salvageable.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
bridrive55 said:
A raccoon f'ed your car? Wow.
In response to the original question, how bad is the panel? Can you post pics? I work at a body shop. If the frame is intact, almost any panel is salvageable.

it was just a saying.......it was another car going uphill at 3am with his high beams on, and invading my lane...we almost hit each other on the curve.....so i tried to evade his ass......and hit the mountain....(this place is togue stile) fucked up my whole passenger door, and my car needs aligment(sp?) but i the other fool wasnt too lucky....since on the other side it was down to the beach.....good thing there was alot of strong ass trees.... he fell, cops came and took the fault on him cuss he had some empty bottles of beer....mine where closed i was bearly going for dinner and than drink at the beach to camp....dammit.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
not yet.......its hard to find a door down here in Mex....and that door is no way near fixable, i will post some pics and see if you guys think it can be done

1 - 12 of 12 Posts