Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was working in my engine bay, and was working on some cables and stuff and I was working with the battery. I dropped a piece of metal on the positive and the negative terminals and it sparked 2 big times, and I burned my fingers. I tried starting the car and nothing happend. Did I kill it or what do I do? I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!
 

·
PB JELLY TIME!
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind, it works again.
 

·
PB JELLY TIME!
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LoL, you can say that again. I was about to crap my pants.
 

·
Cone Dodger
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
also.........

always disconnect negative first.....
cover positive terminal, like when it came from the factory, nice cover dealy......
also check main fuses whenever something like that happens...the high amperage fuses..
 

·
Your electrical friend
Joined
·
2,177 Posts
I want to get one of those circuit breakers to put right after the battery. It makes disconnecting a piece of cake without any tools and is a good protection device.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top