Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 10' flip out tv that plays dvd and etc also looking for places that sale monitors bigger than 17" and if anybody no where I can get 9" all in one headrest monitors so they flip out to put the cd in thanks

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
HEAVENS PAIN said:
I'm looking for a 10' flip out tv that plays dvd and etc also looking for places that sale monitors bigger than 17" and if anybody no where I can get 9" all in one headrest monitors so they flip out to put the cd in thanks
bigger than 17" for a car? huh?

Dell sales 19" monitors ;)..lol

·
suckas gotta know
249 Posts
Can you be a little more descriptive? By 10" flip out, do you mean flip down from the roof? Or do you mean an indash flip out headunit? If you mean the indash unit they dont make them that big, they only get as big as 7".
They dont make 9" headrest monitors as far as i know, they only go as high as 7". I also dont know of a headrest monitor that has a built in dvd player. They make the universal book bag looking that houses a monitor and dvd player and it straps to the back of your seat. I personally think they are ugly. As far as monitors that are bigger then 13" the only way you will get one that big is in a flip down monitor. I personally know of them being 15.5" that are actually made for a car. If you have any other questions you can contact me personally.

·
Registered
54 Posts
200silvia said:
Can you be a little more descriptive? By 10" flip out, do you mean flip down from the roof? Or do you mean an indash flip out headunit? If you mean the indash unit they dont make them that big, they only get as big as 7".
They dont make 9" headrest monitors as far as i know, they only go as high as 7". I also dont know of a headrest monitor that has a built in dvd player. They make the universal book bag looking that houses a monitor and dvd player and it straps to the back of your seat. I personally think they are ugly. As far as monitors that are bigger then 13" the only way you will get one that big is in a flip down monitor. I personally know of them being 15.5" that are actually made for a car. If you have any other questions you can contact me personally.
http://qualitymobilevideo.com/vehicleselectionmy.html Thats the site I saw the 9" headrest I just wanted to put that up for anybody else. I'm doing two 15" flip down, one flip out, and three 7.2 stand alone tvs. If anybody anybody need the sites on where I got my stuff from pm me :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts