Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade my 92' se-r using the NX2K big brake kit, but I heard that it will not fit the 14" wheels. Anyone here knows how I can get the big brakes in without replacing the wheel? I want to keep its sleeper look :D

Or anyone here has upgrade their brakes with other mods that has good stopping power? Thanks in advance.

·
Platinum
462 Posts
there is actually a thread about this on Brake section. You might wanna search there for more info....

I don't think AD22VF calipers will clear your stock 14" SE-R wheels. You will have to upgrade your rims to B14 15" SE-R rims or NX2000 14" rims.

Good luck and welcome to our forum :)!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
We were able to fit a set of B14 SE 14" wheels over a set of AD22VFs, but I dunno about the B13 SE-Rs. If I were you, I'd try your wheels on another person's car with AD22VFs before you buy them just in case.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CarbonBlack200 said:
there is actually a thread about this on Brake section. You might wanna search there for more info....

I don't think AD22VF calipers will clear your stock 14" SE-R wheels. You will have to upgrade your rims to B14 15" SE-R rims or NX2000 14" rims.

Good luck and welcome to our forum :)!
Thanks a lot for the info.

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
For B13 SE-R, any brake upgrade that doesn't retain stock caliper and rotor will not fit behind stock SE-R 14" wheels without modification.

Plenty of info on www.se-r.net

1 - 5 of 5 Posts