Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant seem to find this oil sensor for the ABS.
Can some one help me out. it has 3 pins on the in side. If you have a part No# or link for me. Thank for your time :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hi, any luck finding this part? Can you give some details......gas engine? 2.5L gas engine ...T-30? Do you need the Oil Pressure Sender / Switch ? because i googled '' oil sensor ABS '' and i can only find part for ''oil sender switch''. If so, try Rockauto. 2005 NISSAN X-TRAIL 2.5L L4 Oil Pressure Sender / Switch | RockAuto. ...or try this UK website, it had photos and detailed drawings of the part. I looked for you but cannot find one with 3 pins inside...you sure it has 3 pins? Oil Pressure Switch for NISSAN X-TRAIL (T30) 2.5 4x4 121kW Petrol 2002

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, any luck finding this part? Can you give some details......gas engine? 2.5L gas engine ...T-30? Do you need the Oil Pressure Sender / Switch ? because i googled '' oil sensor ABS '' and i can only find part for ''oil sender switch''. If so, try Rockauto. 2005 NISSAN X-TRAIL 2.5L L4 Oil Pressure Sender / Switch | RockAuto. ...or try this UK website, it had photos and detailed drawings of the part. I looked for you but cannot find one with 3 pins inside...you sure it has 3 pins? Oil Pressure Switch for NISSAN X-TRAIL (T30) 2.5 4x4 121kW Petrol 2002
no luck 2.5L gas engine this is on the ABS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't find it yet but this is from the service manual
nope its that part #13 from the looks of the pic. i cant get a clear look at your pic.
got nust at my shop just got time to see your post. thank you for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts