Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning/afternoon/evening Pathfinder owners.

My brother owns a 1994 Pathfinder XE and he and I have been scouring the Internet looking for accessories for it. Specifically he's looking to upgrade the exterior with a grille/brush guard, tail light covers, nerf bars, fender flares and possibly some ventvisors and a bug deflector. He's not exactly the most computer savvy person in the world so he's asked his little brother (me) to see what I can find on the Net.

Unfortunately finding this stuff for a '94 has been difficult to say the least. We haven't had problems finding these parts for newer models, but it seems like nobody makes exterior accessories for '94s anymore. He tried checking the local Nissan dealership to see if this stuff even exists (and it does), but it also costs a fortune to get it from there.

I searched through these forums before starting a new topic to see if anybody has had a similar question and I did find that CourtesyParts website but it doesn't have what he was looking for.

To complicate matters we're also in Ontario, Canada so if any websites have this stuff they have to be willing to ship it up here.

I joined this forum as a last resort to see if a community of Pathfinder owners can offer a helping hand. Is there some miracle online retailer that sells exterior accessories for a '94 Pathfinder and ships to Canada or will he have to suck it up and pay the outrageous prices from the dealership parts counter?

Sincerely,

Little brother doing big brother's dirty work in Ontario, Canada

·
3,553 Posts
4x4parts.com has the biggest selection as far as I know. Nobody makes aftermarket fender flares unless you want the ultra-craptastic rubber flap type, and tail light covers don't do anything for you(actually, they break the light and dent the body in if you ever get hit on them). Smittybilt may still make nerf bars but most of the aftermarket accessory companies want nothing to do with older vehicles anymore, only new ones. *sigh*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts