Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I’m hoping someone can help me locate the front struts for my 1990 Stanza. So far, my local parts suppliers and shops (even the Nissan dealer) cannot locate these parts. I have tried a large number of on-line parts suppliers and no luck there. Even some junk yards. The cars is looking and running great otherwise. Any help you folks can give me in pointing me toward a source to find these parts will be greatly appreciated. Thx.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rogoman
Thx for the ideas. What I am finding with the on-line sites is that they will list the part, but when you try to purchase it, the front strut is no longer available. The Rear struts can still be purchased. I have tried auto zone with no luck. I will check directly with Advance at their store but it appears that the front strut is again, no longer available. Thx for the suggestions.

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
9,517 Posts
I noticed Rockauto.com doesn't have them. If they don't carry them, usually nobody does. I wonder how much difference there is between the front strut of the T12 Stanza/U11 Maxima and the U12 Stanza? Their chassis and suspension were very similar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smj
Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into this idea. Has anyone else tried this? All ideas and suggestions are most appreciated. Also, I did check directly with Advance Auto as suggested above. No luck there either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts