Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody who has bought them, who has the best proice on these things? Are they worth it or should I get the motivational struts?
Thanks Chris

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Best price questions are SO stupid!

It depends which vendor you call on any particular day. Many will deal, some just had a really crappy lunch and will spread their dis-satisfaction upon customers...who the hell knows.

Just get a list of vendors and start calling. You are NOT obligated to buy when you ask for pricing. You just may stumble upon the very best deal ever offered for that part.

About the difference: depends upon what you want to do. Street car with nearly stock ride height will do nicely with AGX. Lowered street or track car demands Motivational shortened struts.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have had the sportlines back in 94 and I did not like those things. I now have pro-kits with tokicos and the shocks are gone. I thought the KYB would be better. The sportlines drop the ride height by 1.2 inches. But if the motivational setup is better, then I am going with that. I do road racing and autocross, so the tokicos are gone.
Thanks CD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts