Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
lil wyte - hoods run down

step 1: turn up the volume
step 2: play the first 30 seconds
step 3: if the sub is still playing, turn the volume higher and go back to step 2, if the sub is no longer playing, proceed to step 4
step 4: buy a better sub

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sr20dem0n said:
lil wyte - hoods run down

step 1: turn up the volume
step 2: play the first 30 seconds
step 3: if the sub is still playing, turn the volume higher and go back to step 2, if the sub is no longer playing, proceed to step 4
step 4: buy a better sub
lol thx for the step by step proceedure but ive tried over and over again to blow my sub but the rms is like 600 or so, and im only pushing like 400 to it

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
what impedance is it?
if it's 1 or 2ohm I'll destroy it for you if you want, or you can plug it into a wall outlet :)

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sr20dem0n said:
what impedance is it?
if it's 1 or 2ohm I'll destroy it for you if you want, or you can plug it into a wall outlet :)
that song the bass at the begining was too deep for my system you could feel it but it just was definantly too deep. the rest of the song slammed really hard tho. not really trying to blow it just gotta be able to put on a show

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Just go to your local Kazaa or WinMX and type in Bass.

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip
Ying Yang Twins - Whistle While you Twerk
Lil John - What You Gone Do

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
snoop dogg- drop it like its hot
nelly- pimp juice
forgot who sang it- tippsy

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Bumpin said:
J-Kwon my brotha!
"teen drinkin is very bad"............."yo i got a fake ID though!" ery body in da club................good song :thumbup: bass line rocks, but its a carbon copy of "grindin" by clipse

·
Russian Pimp Daddy Playa
349 Posts
Most ying yang twins stuff hits hard and sounds good...Sound off, Ay yi yi, shit like that....Get low by lil jon got me pulled over before, air force ones by nelly hits too...Get your roll on sounds good turned up by big tymers, the intro song on the new luda cd is jus straight bass non stop at different frequencies, sounds cool.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heres some good tones

Skoodles said:
i need good songs with good bass. im tired of listening to the same songs over and over again. i need somethin to push the crap out of my audiobahn. so help me out
Look a try Bass Mechanics , This is Rave , and theres a really good tunes in Best Buys music cd's . Theres a lot of really good one's there :banhump: :fluffpol: :idhitit: :banana: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts