Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a 94 nissan pickup xe 6cyl. 4wd. heard alot of info. on that seafoam treatment. how and what way is the best way to use it in vehicle? please send me the particulars much appreciation. does it actually do anything? PLMK jay

·
Registered
86 Posts
i dont know about on the 6 cylinder, but i ran it directly through my vacuum line on my brake booster. while the engine was warm and running. i wouldn't recommend putting it through the engine oil, as i have seen some bad stuff happen when loosening up sludge. you can put it in the gasoline to clean your fuel injectors/remove moisture from system. at the same time they say it lubes the upper part of the cylinder such as valves. i ran it through the vacuum line to clean out the carbon in my engine. it seemed to help a lot. i had better throttle response and better gas mileage. the acceleration was much smoother and the truck just seemed to run better overall.

just follow the instructions on the back of the can.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I thought you were supposed to change the oil right after running it through the engine oil??? To prevent the damage your speaking of. Also I'll add that you can either put it in through your brake booster vaccum line or your pvc valve. Either is fine as long as it supplies all cylinders in your vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts