Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS, I AM HAVING THE HARDEST TIME TRYING TO FIND A HEADER THAT WILL FIT MY 2001 SENTRA SE 2.0 I FOUND ONE THROUGH HOT SHOT BUT IT WAS FOR A SE-R 1.6. THAT IS ALL I COULD FIND. IF ANY ONE HAS AN ANSWER FOR ME, PLEASE TELL ME.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY ILL TRY THE LINK

·
Registered
92 Posts
There are a lot of headers out there. Pacesetter, AEBS, HotShot, S&S, stillen and jwt all make headers. THey are listed in the aftermarket dealers at www.se-r.net and are all nice. The S&S and pacesetter are the cheapest and perform well for the money. The AEBS and HotShot Gen 5 are the best and most expensive and you can only find the AEBS header used as it is currently not made.

Brent Meints

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks brent, but i have a se 2.0, i have only found for se-r, will these headers fit an se?

thanks for replying

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
01 SENTRA SE 2.0L said:
thanks brent, but i have a se 2.0, i have only found for se-r, will these headers fit an se?

thanks for replying
Have you checked out hotshot.com? The engine code you are looking for is SR20. I just logged onto hotshot's page, and found the headers. They have it labeled kind of oddly, so I can understand why you can't find it.

They list it as:
"Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.0, 200SX, SE- R - NS3001 <- thats your part number->
Fits 2000 2.0L 4cyl Engines "

Thats the one you're lookin for.

-Sam

·
Registered
92 Posts
The SE or SE-R designation does not matter. The header is based on the engine code of sr20de. All these companies make them. The cat is in in the same place on all these engines as nissan didn't make any changes to the downpipe and cat, outside the addition of a second O2 sensor behind the cat.

Brent

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU HAVE CLEARED UP A LOT OF THINGS

THANKS AGAIN

·
Registered
92 Posts
No problem man, that is what the forums are all about.

Brent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts