Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any know where to find a usable Power Brake Booster for a 1972-73 240Z? It can be new, remanufactured, or used. Just as long as it works.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just looked at rockauto.com and they are out of stock. i have had one on order from CarID since January of this year. it is now the end of August and i am still waiting. need help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No luck there either. They state the part is currently unavailable. I think I have tried every online supplier with no luck. I would be willing to purchase one from a 240Z owner that has a spare or any other way. Desperate!

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
9,440 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1972 Brake Power Booster found

I want to thank smj999smj for suggesting I find a re-builder for my 1972 240Z brake power booster. I found Power Brake X-Change Inc., spoke to the Alan on the phone, sent my old booster to them and had it back within a week. They did a great job and got it back to me much faster than I ever imagined. I ordered a re-manufactured booster from CarID on January 20, 2016 and I am still waiting for it to arrive. Every month they tell be next month for delivery. I have lost all faith in CarID. Never once did they tell me the truth about the extend of the back-order. I will call them immediately to get my money back.

I very highly recommend Power Brake X-Change Inc.

336 Lamont Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15232

Local (412) 441-5729
Toll free (800) 580-5729
Talk to Alan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts