Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st....i always wondering if my Engine would be able to take the punishment form the Naawwws...but i'll never know cause i Aint doing it hehe...just goin for the 13sec all motor E next year with a BB swap

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
NiN_00 said:
1st....i always wondering if my Engine would be able to take the punishment form the Naawwws...but i'll never know cause i Aint doing it hehe...just goin for the 13sec all motor E next year with a BB swap
all motor?
i thought you were going det

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
a guy ran 14.3 with 100 shot on his 93 XE

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
The article in NPM a while back that Bosaw wrote on the almighty NAWWWWWS said something about the GA16 only being able to handle a 55-shot stock. The stock injectors and fuel pump are crappy (190cc/min, IIRC) and can only dump so much fuel into the system. If you upgrade the injectors and pump, you should be able to dump quite a bit into the engine before the weak rods break.

·
Registered
66 Posts
XtremE said:
a guy ran 14.3 with 100 shot on his 93 XE

Wow thats a pretty big shot dont you think??? im surpised that engine could take such abuse like that. Did it survive to leave the track in one piece?

H

·
0 Posts
100 shot?!?!?!?!?

The GA16 can hold SAFELY a 50 shot of nitrous oxide....after that , its only a matter of time before that pup goes baaang.

HSentra

1 - 13 of 13 Posts