Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name some of your FAVORITE tickets that you've gotten, like racing, speeding, failing to do something whatever!

I just thought this post would be fun to see what we've all gotten... since last july is when I started getting all my good tickets! haha here's some of them

97 in 65
97 in 65 (yes two of the same ones same area to :mad: )
45 in 30
69 in 55
Unauthorized Speed Contest

Note: All of these tickets were in my current car which is a Plymouth Neon, but I will be getting a Nissan 200SX SE-R soon!

I have about 25-30 tickets total but mostly all the ones that I didn't mention are minor tickets that I was able to get out of, like blown tail light, no blinker, high beams in the city, stupid stuff like that.

Post some of yours

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Sounds like you need to slow down. I'm actually more proud of the fact that I've been driving for nearly 10 years and have yet to receive a single ticket.

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
My God, and you've still got your driver's license? Or are you driving on a suspension? I hope you're exaggerating 25-30 tickets, because you REALLY don't need to be on the same roads as everyone else if you're serious.

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
Note to self : Stay clear of Gloversville NY.

Sorry there guy, but being proud of doing all these dumb ass things and getting all the tickets for them is, in my opinion, a little immature. Unfortunately I can't say that I've never been ticketed (4 for speeding 10-20 km over in 80-110km/h zones & haven't been pulled over in more than 2 years) but 97 in a 65? Twice? AND an unauthorized speed contest? AND 25 other tickets? Come on. Someday, crap like that is going bite you in the ass hard. I hope that no one else is involved when it happens. Hopefully before it does, your insurance company clues in and gives you a much needed time out. Do us all a favour and don't buy a Nissan product so we don't have to be associated with you.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Nice reply fcsmotorsports, I wish I could've had the same tact as you, but I didn't.

Felt right though just the same

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah, 25-30 tickets is horrible. Something not to be too proud of. I have a couple but Im ashamed. :p
But since the topic is our favorite tickets maybe some of you will get a kick out of my fav.
Caravanning! Geez ... can you believe that? :rolleyes: Something about more than 5 cars less than 100 feet (or yards?) apart. Yes, we were at a track and it was dead. There was about 10 of my friends and next thing we know *BUSTED*. Not racing either. My friend just bought his '96 Supra and they tried to give him a fix-it ticket for bald tires ... c'mon it was new.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ekto said:

I have about 25-30 tickets ... no blinker, high beams in the city,...stupid stuff like that.
those are STUPID?
no blinker?
high beams in the city?

as opposed to creating a hazard on the road, which is cool, right?

·
Registered
249 Posts
i hope no one starts bragging about their DUIs, as if they're being rebels or bad asses, as opposed to being fucking idiots.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've gotten two bullshit tickets. One was for criminal trespassing. LoL. That shit was so funny tho. We were scared out of our minds tho. We went to a city park called Saunder Springs right? It's closed after dark. No signs, no gates, nothing. So we go down, and we start to turn back up to get out. We weren't there for 5 minutes, hell we didn't even get out of the car, we just turned around when two cops come rolling down the road we came from. So they turn on the lights. I thought they were just gonna give us a warning or something. Next thing I know, "please exit the vehicle"...i'm like...Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. *mind you there were 4 of us including me*. So we get out, they tell us "hands on the roof, and take everything out of your pockets and put it on the roof of the car". So we do. They come over, search us, question us about why we were down there. I look at my friend and he's shaking like he seen a forest full of ghosts or soemthing...lol. The cop comes over and he's like..."you ok son?"...and my friend was like..."i'm scared sir"....BWUAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I almost lost it right there!! So then they line us up in front of another cop car. By this time, a third car comes down. And one of the cops puts on some fucking leather gloves!! I'm like..."awwww daaaaaaaaayum"...and pressed my ass against the cop car...lol. They had their hands on their little billy clubs too. I thought we were gonna get FUCKED up. 2 asians, a big black kid, and my white friend. Some KKK shit right there. :eek: They were about to search the car but the cop found a Tim McGraw cd in one of the floor wells and the cop was like..."look here boys, we got a Tim McGraw Cd, no need to search the car". And that was it. They left us alone *other than the citations for trespassing*. :mad:

We could have had 20 lbs of Smack, cocaine, weed, E, whaetver in the trunk...and they would have NEVER caught us...lol. I've been searched like 4 times now. Getting searched SUCKS.

And I got a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt. How dumb is that. :rolleyes:

HOpe you enjoyed my novel. :D

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Name a few of your FAVORITE tickets...

Seva said:

those are STUPID?
no blinker?
high beams in the city?

as opposed to creating a hazard on the road, which is cool, right?

No blinker because the road was a "Do Not Enter" if I went straight and the only other option was to turn left, didn't know I needed to use my blinker there
High beams, low beam bulb blew on my way home, so I turned on the high beams not figuring I could get a ticket for it but i got one anyway....

Cops in my city hate me... they pull me over every day and I've learned I do the speedlimit and I don't break the rules of driving anymore but I still get pulled over cuz the cops hate me....

I don't remember saying I was proud of getting any of these tickets, by saying they're my favorite doesn't mean I think they're the greatest things to ever happen to me, they're just the ones that stick out the most out of all of 'em... and yes I'm exaggerating, I named off every ticket I got in this post... with the exception of a few but I don't feel like people callin me a stupid little fuck waste of human flesh because I get that a lot from cops and other people I know.....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Name a few of your FAVORITE tickets...

Ekto said:

No blinker because the road was a "Do Not Enter" if I went straight and the only other option was to turn left, didn't know I needed to use my blinker there
High beams, low beam bulb blew on my way home, so I turned on the high beams not figuring I could get a ticket for it but i got one anyway....

Cops in my city hate me... they pull me over every day and I've learned I do the speedlimit and I don't break the rules of driving anymore but I still get pulled over cuz the cops hate me....

I don't remember saying I was proud of getting any of these tickets, by saying they're my favorite doesn't mean I think they're the greatest things to ever happen to me, they're just the ones that stick out the most out of all of 'em... and yes I'm exaggerating, I named off every ticket I got in this post... with the exception of a few but I don't feel like people callin me a stupid little fuck waste of human flesh because I get that a lot from cops and other people I know.....
ok sounds a bit more reasonable.
and i don't know if you are talking to someone else, but i was saying people who talk about their DUIs as something bas ass they did are dumb fucks.
as for the high beams and blinker- well, it wasn't what it sounded, and the first thing i assumed was that you were just being incosiderate and then blamed the police. so that's an apology i owe you- take it easy in the future, bro.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's alright man I should have made myself more clear when I started the post...

·
Registered
674 Posts
I was a good kid till I got my license. My driving record is about 5 pages long. From speeding to reckless driving to illegal left turn to no seat belt to driving after revocation. I would not say any of these tickets are my favorite but from the day I got my license to today(I'm now 30) I have learned the hard way and should have listened to my parents. I can't imagine the amount of money that I threw in the toilet to pay for these tickets. I can say that in the last 4 yrs. I have not gotten a ticket. Me and my insurance company get along a lot better now.
My most unfavorite ticket I got was a reckless driving ticket that was complete bullshit. When I lived in Tulsa we used to cruise around Fontana Mall. You basically were bumper to bumper and going slower than idle and were stopped for the most part. Well my passenger was yelling at some girls and sat up on my door and was talking to them as we passed them and there was a cop that saw this, pulled me over and gave me a reckless driving ticket because I indangered his life. We were barely moving, if at all.
I had to learn the hard way, like a lot of people do. I paid for it, literally. But I look back and remember all the good times I had when I was younger, growing up.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've had two tickets. One for 75 in a 55 US60 MP 196 Ap Jct, AZ(chicken shit... everyone drives 80 on that highway, which has since been upgraded to a 65 zone)

My second was a fix-it ticket for a faded month tag on my license plate

·
Registered
323 Posts
i got a 92 in a 65 going home early on valentines day(I wasn't in a good mood because of relationship problems heh) my speedometer however was off 17 MPH and went increasingly off the faster I went, so it said 70 when I was going 92. Fun huh? not it's 5MPH faster then I'm actually going.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts