Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which would you choose? I want deep, smooth, and not quiet but not loud. I know most of you will choose Magnaflow, but I really LOVE the way the N1 looks. I know Sam(importcartuner) has the N1 and he says he likes it a lot, but anyone else have the N1 bolted up to a custom bent exhaust? I figure Magnaflow is the right way to go, but I'd have to find the perfect tip for it. Does anyone have sound clips for either? They would cost about the same if I went on eBay for the N1 or N1 "Style" and Jegs.com for the Magnaflow. Around 70-80 for either. Also does anyone know where I can find a High-Flo 2" Cat that isn't overpriced? I've been looking on eBay and have found a few, but I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a semi-cheap one from a manufacturer/company. I wouldn't mind a Random Tech. Cat, but I don't bling bling with gold around my neck!! If anyone could reccomend any other muffler or cats I would appreciate it highly. Thanks guys.

BTW - This may be moved to another forum, and I apologize if it' in the wrong one. Sorry Moderators!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts