Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just order myself and apex N1 exhaust its arriving in 7-10 days i was wondering if anyone could tell me if it gives off a ricey sound or a deep tone? thanks

·
Registered
500 Posts
Guess you're about to find out... heh.. no really, I don't know. All I know is they say that Stromrung is the best there is as far as performance, workmanship and non-rice tone. Then that doesn't help you much does it...

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
tell us what you think of the exhaust when you get it. Do you think you can do some before and after dynos? that would be really interesting. I'm hopefully gonna do some dynos in a few weeks for my Stromung system (WHICH SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW!!!! :mad: )

Just to add more beans to the soup(? :p) I thought I'd tell anyone that doesn't know that I'm hosting a group deal for the Stromung system and I could use some more people.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
it will be loud
but supposedly the apexi n1 muffler gives most hp, cause i dont think apexi is makin a catback for the sentra hehe

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i wish i can get my car dyno-ed.. jes no money no time.

i have a custom exhaust (non mandrel bent) and a dragun fire muffler that rumbles. it gives the least amount of rice sound.

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
dragun fire mufflers are nice and deep toned.. hehe..... i had one on my old wrecked classic GA.. mine sounded like a monster, with a PRI CAI

quote from an Se-R Driver.

"DAmn That Thing Doesnt Sound like a 1.6" ...lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont think im gonna dyno it , but i after i put it on, ill take some video clips so you can get an idea of the sound and your can wet yourself over my car....... hahaaha j/k, next thing im getting is either the stillen front lip or some black and red leather seat covers to finish off my red and black interior

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
MinorThreat said:
i just order myself and apex N1 exhaust its arriving in 7-10 days i was wondering if anyone could tell me if it gives off a ricey sound or a deep tone? thanks
Yes it will be loud! One of the loudest mufflers I've heard. Hope you gotta resonator:).

S

·
0 Posts
N1's are the LOUDEST, MOST FREE FLOWING EXHAUST just short of straight pipes I don't like the sound of that exhaust unless it is really used on a track

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
so are dragunfire mufflers.

and sr20kid..

i agree. my car doesnt sound like a 1.6 L .. sound like a monster.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
it not sound like a monster is becuase i dont u havent heard it going high speed and plus mine is an automatic.

geez chris.. always look on da down side.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts