Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 93 NX 1600, and I want to do a complete motor swap, can anyone tell me which motor (if any) will bolt up to the stock tranny, if there are non, what are my motor swap options??

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have just bought a 93 NX 1600, and I want to do a complete motor swap, can anyone tell me which motor (if any) will bolt up to the stock tranny, if there are non, what are my motor swap options??
The only motor that will bolt to that tranny that I know of is the ga16i.
Wont be an upgrade. If you want to swap motors you will have to do much more then buy a motor. As a new person you will get reamed for not using the search function which will tell you most of what you want to know.
There is a ton of info on here if you just take the time and read the tousands of posts about this engine, car, and posible modifications. Good luck and have fun.

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
Search around for sr20 swaps, it won't bolt up to tranny, but it's your best option as far as a swap goes. You would need at least the motor, tranny, ecu, main harness, axles, and quite a bit of other things. Like I said search around and you will find what you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts