Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can find any products from either of these companies. If I remember correctly these are one in the same but if either are still around I would like to get some goodies from them :crazy:.

Thanks,
Ian

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
AlphaSpeed said:
Does anyone know where i can find any products from either of these companies. If I remember correctly these are one in the same but if either are still around I would like to get some goodies from them :crazy:.

Thanks,
Ian
It was the same company..

NuTech no longer exisits... What are you looking for specifically?

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
suspension techniques and progress make great sway bars, or go with stillen if you wanna pay out the arse. actually you'll also pay out the arse with the progress

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
AlphaSpeed said:
...I would like to get some goodies from them
If you're coming to Houston sometime soon, I have a NuTech rear bar for sale. I can toss in an ST front bar, too. All hardware available though it's used. I'm not shipping it as I have no means to build a box for it.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
AlphaSpeed said:
I'm looking for sway bars and lower control arms.
Progress took over the production of the sway bars and improved them for better fit and function.

They also redid the lower control arm brace making it better than the original.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
but the damn thing can only clear a 2.5" downpipe :mad:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
yes wes, i'm going with a 3" turbo back, my friend makes custom turbo backs for piss cheap.

:jawdrop: r u serious, i think i'm thinking of the blemco lower control arm brace. if it does fit, then its a 3" turbo back for me

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
^no, those parts are made by matt blehm here on the site, he's a maxima guy but makes a few parts for the b14 as well. he's quite talented and makes high quality stuff.

·
Boxed Fox
1,313 Posts
morepower2 said:
Progress took over the production of the sway bars and improved them for better fit and function.

They also redid the lower control arm brace making it better than the original.
Really? I haven't seen the Progress lower control arm brace anywhere. Do you have any information on who has them/who sells them?

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
ReVerm said:
Really? I haven't seen the Progress lower control arm brace anywhere. Do you have any information on who has them/who sells them?
yeah, thats whit i'm asking

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
bump, so can anyone help me find the progress brace, any link, pix, info, anything...

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
himbo said:
bump, so can anyone help me find the progress brace, any link, pix, info, anything...

Have you been to their web-site? Didn't see it on there? Well before the internet there was this invention called the telephone, we used to call people and ask them questions it was really cool... :thumbup:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
ouch, it burns, it burns :banhump:

i didn't see it on the internet, i was just looking for your feedback, i do plan to call them up, but i wanted to see what your thoughts about it were, since i really trust your opinion.

any difference in ride/handling, fitment (esp with that d/p), and maybe a picture or two?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts