Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to troubleshoot 1 more problem before this is on the road, but this is what my car has currently:

U13 (newer style) T25, 370cc injectors,JWT S3 cams,UR pulleys,Hotshot front mount intercooler kit, JGY downpipe,Stromung exhaust, Ground Control coil-over kit w/ KYB AGX's, Stillen Strut bar,ST front and rear sway bars, ES motor mounts, JWT pressure plate,Kenwood deck w/ Infinity components,Apline rears,1 12" Rockford sub, Xtant and Rockford amp, boost,oil pressure,EGT,water temp gauges, and a APEXI turbo timer.......I think that's about it! Let me know what you think.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Damn that is a clean Classic! Wondeful job! Let us know when you finally get it on the road (and out to the track). :)

ps.-- I love B13s with B14 SE-R wheels (yeah, I got em too ;) )

·
S12 Fanatic
211 Posts
That is just about the best b13 I've seen yet. I agree on the wheels, the b14 wheels really suit that car well, and the intercooler setup looks very well done. My favorite part (aside from the motor of course) is the guage pod. That looks great. I see you also have additional guages mounted on the dash. I assume among those 4 extra instruments you have oil pressure, boost, and what else? I know the Sentra dash has a temp guage, did you put in a better one?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THX everyone, I did put a EGT (exhaust gas temp.) and a aftermarket water temp gauge in. I warped my head due to overheating this Aug and my factory needle never got more than 3/4 of the way HOT. I dont trust it anymore. I had a fitting welded right into my thermostat housing and the probe screws right into that. I will feel safer about running my car with this set-up, I got a new water pump,thermostat,flushed radiator,watter wetter and I am going to wire my fans to a switch. This should keep me from overheating again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
sweet man
looks great. just needs a body kit
do you have an air/fuel guage? you should get one running with boost just to be on the safe side

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
Blitztech said:

looks great. just needs a body kit
IMO most body kits look like ass. I think it looks good the way it is. Actually that is an understatement. It looks sweet as hell.

And I may be crazy (Im kinda buzzin too) but I think my tach and speedo are opposite of what his are. My tach is on the left side and my speedo is on the right. Is that something they changed from 91 to 94. But I thought the trunk lights werent on the 93/94. Or did they have them on all SE-Rs.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments guys. I finally got in on the road after a bad BB ECU and other small things it is on the road. I recently installed the SAFC and am tuning it now, but I can tell you that the car is fast as hell. I have a nice "kill list" one of them being my buddy that has a TSI Talon w/ intake,front mount,exhaust at 15PSI!!! He loses me on the start but by the time I grip I just walk his ass every time. From a roll I still kick his ass every time. I love it. Turbo kicks NA's ass. (yeah I said it):D

·
Shift_AutoSE-R
1,140 Posts
hey yo... that has to be the nicest and cleanest b13 ive ever seen. theres nuthin nice than a sleeper b13... SE-R!

·
Sentra E+Boost=WET PANTS
636 Posts
dude thats one beautiful car! i like your stock...but performed look. to me your car looks just like any other sentra se-r and i would call you out in a race any day, me thinking you just have intake headers and a lil exhaust. i was gonna do a se-r swap and then add turbo to my e model but i had an accident so i have to start all over. buts thanks for showing your call cause it makes me wanna stick with sentras, yet also crushes my dreams:)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i would call you out in a race any day, me thinking you just have intake headers and a lil exhaust.
HAHAHA, that's what I like about my car. The look on peoples faces is great. I got a Mustang that rev'd on me the other day. I saw he had his exhaust coming from underneath his door, wide ass tires, and a 3 pillar gauge pod but I thought was just a bolted on 5.0 and I would kick his ass. WRONG. Turns out he had a T4 and he beat me 2 car lengths. Now I know how it feels when people come up on me thinking they are going to stomp me and get stomped themselves. Oh well, at least I have a $104 car payment:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nice ride!

I LOVE the color.

Got anymore higher res, closeup pics of the color. I am trying to figure out what color to paint mine, and I think I found it :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got anymore higher res, closeup pics of the color
Not really, maybe this one helps. If not The color is Spahirre Blue and I believe the color code is TK3. It was a stock color in 94. Have a paint store put some into a spray paint can($12) and put it on a peice of metal to really see the color. It has metallic in it and changes color depending on what angle you look at it. I love it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thanks, those pics help.

WOW, I didn't know that was a factory color. Looks great.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts