Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I went last fri and my best was 16.7 as well, but I have cai,header, 2" catback from header back, no cat, advanced timing to 15 degrees, es motor mounts, pacesetter adjustable shifter and bushing and ran on my 15" b14 se-r wheels. :(

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
i wonder what i can run with my car, probably shitty times since i never went to the track hehehe
stock b13 1.6 does 16.8 (C&D 93)

·
Registered
180 Posts
XtremE said:
i wonder what i can run with my car, probably shitty times since i never went to the track hehehe
stock b13 1.6 does 16.8 (C&D 93)

WHAT!!!!!! You mean all the crap I did to mine and I only was .1 second faster? :mad:

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
damn jay, when u raced fred u guys were very close, but than again he couldnt get traction
did u get traction at the track? maybe it was your tires?
were u on a full tank?

F

·
0 Posts
jingjing said:

WHAT!!!!!! You mean all the crap I did to mine and I only was .1 second faster? :mad:
How many runs did you get in? i say do 3 consecutive runs, check your tire pressure after each run, and look over your 60ft times. my times were pathetic with a 2.6(scared to light up the tires-THANKS to you Jay!!) and almost bogged. next time at the track w/drag radials i upped the nitrous +10hp with better launches 2.26 and knocked off .8 secs off my e.t. What were your trap speeds, then you can compare that to C&D 93.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Here's what I did : front tires 26psi, rear tires 40 psi on my b14 se-r wheels, cleared trunk, adjusted rear shocks(agx) to max 8, left front at 2, less than 1/2 tank of gas. I was able to do 5 runs. My best was my last. r/t .584, 60 - 2.5, 1/4 16.734, speed - 82 mph. I launched between 2800-3000, did slight chirp off line but that was it. I tried to launch around 2200-2500 but bogged all the time. Anything I did wrong?

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
jey jingjing, where did you run? there's a BIG import race at clay city this weekend (sunday, may 5th) i'm definitely going just to see what my car can do. anyway, the info is in the midwest section of the sr20deforum.com maybe see you there? ~mike:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
LexKyB13 said:
jey jingjing, where did you run? there's a BIG import race at clay city this weekend (sunday, may 5th) i'm definitely going just to see what my car can do. anyway, the info is in the midwest section of the sr20deforum.com maybe see you there? ~mike:D

I go to edgewater racetrack in cincy, I'm only like 30 mins away.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
I thought it was a big deal.

It just take practice launching. The 60 ft. time is the most important number. Get that time down and watch your ET's drop. Now you know why I thought it was such a big deal when I broke into the 15's with my GA. I was able to pull a 2.201 60 ft. on the stock 14" wheels and tires. But again, it took me quite a few passes to get my 60 's down there. I know your car is faster than that Jay.

N

·
0 Posts
14.4 @ 96.5 in my 96 Maxima 5spd w/ Y-pipe only.
14.8 @ 92.7 when it was stock.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts