Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, I was 45 minutes early into my ride to work, coming off a ramp in rt 280 i noticed this 91-92 black integra, coming up fast behind me, then a moment later i noticed this black accord, coming up fast two lanes over, the Integra was dropped, rims, exhaust and stickers all over, and the accord had LIMO tint, dropped, rims, exhaust, H.I.D's and Stickers all over, at first i just watched while they were both fooling around, then the accord cut me off!!, by this time there was the usual morning traffic and i had no choice but to stay in the fast lane, or i would have fell behind, a couple of minutes later while going up a hill, 3 lanes turn into 4, and i see the Integra going to the end lane, and the accord going into the inner lane, so i follow the accord, and as soon as the road opened up i hear the LOUD exhaust noises coming from both of them, and they took off!!, by then the lane next to the accord open up, and the accord start to pull away from the integra, I take the lane next to the accord and gun it, i was in fourth gear, went up to 6K, by then i had already start to pull away from the integra, i switched to 5th gear, and i pulled away from both of them, by then we hit up traffic and i dropped the hazards...after that i couldn't believe that my stock spec-V took these two cars that "looked heavily modded"....surely made MY morning......

Sorry so long guys!....:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i say Modded i mean, from what i READ that was on his car, like DC, Mugen, AEM. etc

M

·
0 Posts
hey

you've got a stock spec V...isn't that 175 horsepower?

and you smoked two lowered grocery getters with exhaust?

.....ahhh....whatever, as long as you win :D

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Wont Be Beat said:
No times. I dont drag race. I just got the damn thing last week. But it should be able to pull high 15's with a decent driver.
got it last week? wasn't that when you posted a pic and said, that's kinda my car, minus the turbo??

you're a jerk. Why can't you just say good kills?

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Wont Be Beat said:
I changed my sig the day I put a downpayment on the car. I picked it up a week later. Whats your problem? I give props where its due.
so you don't think it's due? Once you get good at driving your car, go race a spec v with a seasoned driver. I think you'll be willing to give props when you see how close it is.

·