Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pretty nice. Your paint looks a lot better then mine does for an '03.

The only thing I can say is loose that bug skirt thingy.

And maybe post in the right section...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Skirt? You mean bug deflector? I agree doesn't quite fit right. Go for that clear stick on bra stuff here's a site. But if you like it the way it is, then leave it, whatever tickles your pickle. Love the car though, that color is poppin.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i dont dig the air filter either guys....i want it gone to seriously, i dont mind the bug deflector really...i think i will keep it on for now though in a year or so i am going to go through a body kit process so then we will be taking it off.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Jordan :)

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Awesome car and yes, time for a new filter. And I admire your fashionable color choice :)

Kreeper said:
Pretty nice. Your paint looks a lot better then mine does for an '03.
If you need help on paint restoration, post up in the car care section or PM me or BlankGazeX and we will get you in the right direction.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
nice car :thumbup:

i also loveeeee the the storm! was it a GSi? im not kidding i like those things alot and they are the ultimate sleeper.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Oh, it's a Storm? Looked like an NX I was like "I would have never traded"... Nice ride though man, love that SE-R front bumper.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope wasnt the GSI edition unfortunetly...actually if it was i probally wouldnt be on this forum. I was going to turbo my base that i owned but got bored of it.

Jordan :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts