1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
looks good man

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Looks real good so far. What else do you plan to do with the car?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welll right now I have an AEM CAI and Eibach Sportlines, I have Brembo x-drilled/slotted rotors in the mail, PBR pads here at home and I just sold my stock wheels so Im going to order the APEXi N1 (and possible a header?)

Try these pics and see if they work better

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
........damn i like that car in yellow. and the black rims/chrome lip just set it off. :thumbup: awsome mang.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
hot ass car, sexay ass wheels, pimp ass friends, awsome dog, cute wife :thumbup: , and a little girl.............your set bud
lol yea :cheers:

Reactions: Gimp

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
Timbo said:
Don't post that! Why do you think he said:
"IF PICTURES DON'T WORK CLICK HERE" ;)
Sorry! Didnt notice it.
The car looks hella good man. I love the rims. I've always had a soft spot for yellow Specs
Keep it up.

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
right click the pic and click on properties...then copy the whole address from there...I just learned that the other day.

Your car looks sharp...first one of those SERs I saw was yellow like that...the rims fir the style.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Binger said:
right click the pic and click on properties...then copy the whole address from there...I just learned that the other day.

Your car looks sharp...first one of those SERs I saw was yellow like that...the rims fir the style.

Thank you I got it to work now, and thanks for the compliments!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.