Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·






:thumbup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
very very nice liu, i can hardly wait to see it. :thumbup:
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there more to come :D that just part 1 :thumbup:
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got a good samsung 4 mp digi cam ... i did the really close zoom on purpose.. so harder to identify what it is :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
oh..i know damn well what it is. when you going to break them open liu? :thumbup:
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1.6pete said:
oh..i know damn well what it is. when you going to break them open liu? :thumbup:
so what are they can anyone guess besides pete ? :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
from the curvature of the turn signal, i say its a bmw headlamp. I hadn't read through all of your previous HID projector threads, so I'm assuming you're doing a direct bimmer projector swap. Am I right? Do I get candy?
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
andre said:
from the curvature of the turn signal, i say its a bmw headlamp. I hadn't read through all of your previous HID projector threads, so I'm assuming you're doing a direct bimmer projector swap. Am I right? Do I get candy?
you fail.. big fat F.. study your hid headlights again and look at other options .. think outside the box
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
hmmmm....looks like a job for superman
 

·
Work With What You Got
Joined
·
845 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
so what are they can anyone guess besides pete ? :thumbup:

:)
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dd.. it for my personal ride.. pm me if you want a set up like it.. and ill let you know the price.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
today i heard this guy Talking...sounded like he waS from teXas
 
1 - 20 of 183 Posts
Top