Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The TRS has the look and feel of a race/touring seat while still providing heavy padding and extreme comfort for drivers of all kinds. Standard features include: high-density injection molded foam, ergonomical design, harness belt capability, integrated shoulder, kidney and thigh support, and a fully adjustable seat back with a flip-forward fingertip controlled lever for rear access. The TRS is designed to fit up to a 36" waist. The wide version is 2" wider and will fit up to a 42" waist. (Extra aggressive in shoulder area) Available colors: Black Cloth, Grey Cloth

I picked up both the driver and passenger seats, bolt in sliders and 2 harnesses. I got a really good deal on them :D

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I'll just say that it was under a grand.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Congrats keep us posted on the install....but wuts with the green on the seat ( IM a little picky)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah I figuted it was the logo---I was jus wondering wut it was exactly and If it had to be Green...

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, that is their "crest"

It looks like leaves on a couple of branches.

I'm pretty anal, but not so bad that I will attempt to hack them up with an exacto. :D

I don't really mind it, seeing that it is part of the logo....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
sethwas said:
Well,
I'm sure if you have an exacto, you can slice up the threads and with a tweezer pull out those threads. If you are that anal.

Seth
LOL....yeah I dont think Im this bad either 1CLN.. Ive just never really seen these seats..I dont hink Ive ever heard of this company either...

But they look good

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Corbeau make some nice stuff
and they are one of the only companies that make bolt in sliders for our car

www.corbeau.com

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Nice seats. I was looking pretty hard at those myself. Let us know how they feel.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I sat in them yesterday and they're very, very comfortable seats with great support. Installation was a little funky though...

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I must say that I really, really like them.
They sit a bit higher than my old NX seats, but that is understandable. It will just take a bit to get use to.

I might have the rear seats covered in that same black cloth.
If not that, then I plan on pulling the rear seats, and doing something with the subs/amps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts