Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start ti get on social media and get my project out there alittle bit and also get some feedback/opinions on what I got going on. So ill put some basic photos and lmk if you want something specific I have over 4k photos of the build up to this point. So I have two b13 sentras that started with a purchase of a sr20ve primera p12 engine with 6spd. I decided to do the b13 cause I always loved them and didn't want another mustang. So I picked up a two owner se for only 900 only after drooling over a distant neighbors e that was a one owner immaculate car. Anyways decided to go turbo and go all out on the race car but in the process the owner of the e caved and gave me first chance to buy it after the timing chain went on it after 330k miles without timing service lol. This e is immaculate and ironically I sold him the interior out of my se and installed it for $600 for him not two months before he sells it to me for you guessed it 600. So the car was free essentially because I got the interior back I sold him. So here are the pics let
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior
Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car
Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Land vehicle Tire
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Automotive design Automotive exterior
Tire Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle