Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Neokeoki from www.Hipertekspeed.com and I live in Misawa Japan. here's my ride:

current mods:

Blitz Intake, Blitz Grounding Kit, Blitz Boost Gauge, Blitz FATT, Blitz Twin SBC, Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust, Cusco Coilover Suspension, (soon to be installed) Downpipe and FMIC

future plans: a GTR.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jaralaccs said:
hey we have the same future plans. what wins the civic or ur s14? its awesome btw
my S14 can beat it on reverse... with a head start.

·
poster
1,894 Posts
Sweet ride, keep up the good work!

If I could give you advice it would be to either replace or remove the the tint (unless it's supposed to be purple).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
irontom said:
Sweet ride, keep up the good work!

If I could give you advice it would be to either replace or remove the the tint (unless it's supposed to be purple).
thanks for the comment.. tint does need removal but it will be added to the list of things to do.. downpipe and fmic is the front project this spring.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks good!

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
sexy s14z i really like the front, almost reminds me of an r33, very nice, lots of stuff from Blitz too i would probably throw a nice low profile spoiler on there, like the 180sx, or maybe an r32, but thats just me, the back looks too plain IMO

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
awsome car, im more of a s13 fan but, your car looks great!

KaRdoN said:
the back looks too plain IMO
i was thinking the same thing, the front looks pretty nice, but compaired to the rest, i guess its to low and the rest of the car has stock height body peices. i think some side skirts (nothing crazy, just a bit lower) and bumper would set it all off. :cheers: but i under stand......performance before looks.

side note: a kid around my town has a baby blue s14 with a bumper that KINDA looks like yours (but its a terrible version of it) and he has the turn signals (that you have tucked up in the vent soooo cleanly and almost out of sight) zip tied verticly on the inside of the radiator intake........just thought i would mention it lol.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice ride! S14... Snow... can you say drift?!

Is it popular in Japan to have different color/style front and rear rims? Or is there a practical reason like snow tires? I notice more and more cars from Japan have different color rims front/back. Even Gran Turismo 4 has one! (D1 FC RX7).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very nice ride

1 - 13 of 13 Posts