Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got it out of the shop.its not done its goin back in next week for a bigger turbo up the boost and to be dyno'd.but for stock boost holly shit its fun! :)

still needs some love on the body and i need rims asap so if you have any let me know what you got, also looking for jdm tail lights and the brackets that hold the deck in thanks.

·
Banned
408 Posts
Very nice.

Thats what I hope to have in a year or two. Tired of my weanie 1.6 litre.haha

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
perfect sleeper
but id paint the muffler flat black
(if you're going for a sleeper look, that is)

looking good IMO

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im only runnin 6psi at the moment taking it to the dyno in a few days and uping the boost im not really goin for the sleeper look just need to get some nice rims and better suspention and keep it clean.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks im gettin the s13 front end hopfully next week i got some 17's on there right now that i hate but theye get alot better traction i want some 5 zigens if anybody has some let me know, and o yeah the t28 and the boost controler go on next week when it get dyno'd :thumbup:

·
SPECVEEEEE
197 Posts
Looking good, as always man....hope to see u round town....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im having a hard time choosing what front end i want i love the s15 front and i think it looks really got with the curvy body of the hatch but i dont want fiberglass on my car so i might go with the s13 what do you guys think?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my car at the dyno today in sac getting some base numbers with the stock turbo. it was kinda disapointing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the numbers wernt very good the frontm ount is 2 big for the stock turbo so it cant hold boost past 8 psi i got 190rhp and 190fp of tourqe. :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts