Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how I roll, for now.

The Explorer cost me only 700, and its been good to me, I have not been able to break anything thus far... and I tow cars all the time with it.

These are two out of three Pulsars I own, (two 87s and one 88, two 5spd and thie red one pictured is auto with 94k mi)

They need a little tlc, but Ill be sure to post pictures as the work on them progresses.

^ for sale.. parting out.. whatever. 609 276 3915.
and finally, my love,

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
JESUS!! What the hell kinda budget are YOU set up on!! :D 6 cars!! Love the last one!

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Dang if one should break down in the morning surely you would have a backup.. It's not nice to leave a Z out exposed to the elements though. Shame on you.

EDIT : But I do notice why the hell are all your cars parked in different places? Why not just park them all together? You must have some serious parking spots.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Can anything really be done with those nx's. My dad had it as a beater a couple years ago...

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
lol nice collection for an 18 year old on a budget!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
well, I saved my money for a logn time and my first car was a suzuki sidekick. After that thing gre tired, I had enough saved for my friends explorer. I purchased that. None of the Nissans are tagged. I have an AZ plate for that if I do want to take them out for a spin. I go to college in Manhattan, and I visit my bf frequently in south jersey. I put up flyers in his area that I remove junk cars for free and such, and pay cash for same, and people actually call. I got the three NXs on ebay, the tan one for 150, and two red ones for 100. The tan one is being fixed. My parents are divorced so it works out. I keep two cars at each of their houses, one at my bfs (the z) and the Explorer up here with me. The Z is only outside because I got it from some kids who were just beating the shit out of it. I towed it away on my trailer. Notice they ran over the front with a truck. It doesnt run and the steering column is locked (key broke off in ignition) so thats where it stays. I wish I could make it run, but it doesnt look worth it, so I'll probably sell it whole or part out, and the Pulsars will eventually be sold too (like everything else) because I want another Subaru. Im co owner on the black car, my bf tagged it and its under his insurance, but I drive it whenever Im down south. This isnt your mommys spoiled child. I moved out of my house at age 17, and found a way to make money with cars and ebay, and Ive bought everything myself. Its nice to know that my own work can pay off and not rely on other people.

EDIT: As for the Suby, thats a pic from the day it was bought like in September (i put the wheels back on the right way.. lol) The Suby is getting some new lights, rims, pearl black paint, a factory spoiler, and some airbrushes ghost tiger stripes maybe,) (im not funding that project)

The NXs are just being reconstructed. The one is gonna be my little bros car (easy $50 xmas present..haha) The tan one and the red one are having minor repairs made (tan one rad support needs to be pulled and new headlight installed) (red one needs a fuel pump put on along with two fenders and a right door) I have the parts, but like I said, at college, not too much time for that this month at least.

The Explorer is loaded with MB Quart 6x8s and a JVC headunit. I have a q logic, q forms box and an MB Quart Sub for it, but havent installed yet. (14 inches of snow makes things difficult too)

I am always buying and selling cars. Its easy money for me, most of the time, and i really enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Good for you takawulf!! :thumbup:

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
ide take that explorer anyday for that price!

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
takawulf said:
I dont know any girls like that either :) :cool: heh.
your a bad ass dude :thumbup: nice collection too! im looking into a 4x4 *grumble* damn snow

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1.6pete said:
your a bad ass dude :thumbup: nice collection too! im looking into a 4x4 *grumble* damn snow
Sometimes I wonder why I still own that damn truck. But its really the only thing available to me to tow my cars around.

Future Rides:

-2003 Landrover Freelander SE3 (removable top)
-1992 Subaru SVX in pearlescent white

I was looking at selling the exploder and going with a 1998-2000 Oldsmobile Bravada, bc it has all the options and all, but thats just more of a reliability compromise than the Ford.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
im looking into either a small SUV (pathfinder) or a 4x4 hardbody truck. something i can put 35in. tires on and roll around in in the summer with no doors lol. it fits my personality better......i a laid back beach type dude. i wear my sandles till its so cold my toes turn blue. but yea keep us up dated on the collection.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
1.6pete said:
im looking into either a small SUV (pathfinder) or a 4x4 hardbody truck. something i can put 35in. tires on and roll around in in the summer with no doors lol. it fits my personality better......i a laid back beach type dude. i wear my sandles till its so cold my toes turn blue. but yea keep us up dated on the collection.

Thats what I miss about my Suzuki Sidekick (first car) It was the black with the black soft top and grey cloth interior. Had loaded it up with kenwood speakers, pioneer 200w headunit, an amp and some sony 12' subs that pounded (was good enough at the time, now all i use is MB Quart speakers in the Explorer.) .. used to take that everywhere.. beach, camping, mudding, vacations.. drove it from NJ to FL with no power steering, air conditioning and it didnt make a difference

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fixing up the tan nx a bit, and my 88 parts nx

Two NXs.
Both are for sale, thats only frost on the paint on the tan one.
I have a spare complete new head for the e16i, a new dash, and more to include or sell separately also. the tan has new gaskets, rod bearings, etc installed by the previous owner. runs exc.
The red one needs a few things and doesnt run atm. both clean titles.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.