Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i haven't posted anything new about my car lately.. so I'm gonna let everyone know whats up with the car... as i believe i posted before the car no longer has a body kit. i am now in the process on turboing it..i have a good amount of parts for it...as some know the sentra does not have the sr20 instead its the ga..i know the sr20 is better and that most will think a turbo ga is pointless...so say what you want i have a flame suit so anything you say wont hurt my feeling..with that said some pics will do for now

these are bored .030

:wtf:

as stated before your opinion is welcome even if it isnt nice..it wont bother me or change my mind about doing it

·
Registered
27 Posts
im in the process in doing a turbo swap in my ga16de also. but instead of welding a up pipe for the turbo im just gonna custom fab a flange on the exhaust manifold. oh just wondering where did u buy ur intercooler piping at? try to post up the finish project whenever u can.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i finally got back on the forum..sorry its been awhile...so as of now i have the motor completey tore apart..pics will come tomarrow.....and to answer you j.r its only a small sr t25 turbo...got this ic piping off off ebay....i dont have really much money invested do to me working on it myself..so update soon...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts