Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys and girls, hola youngin and kiddies!... it begins.. i must prepare myself for many hours of pain and pain in the buttock's....

I AM CONVERTING MY FRONT END TO A ALTIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2002...

I have the fendars.. and i need to get the headlights.. (fendars for 200SX).. i am going to hack and whack away at this until i get it right.. i need a hood still.. i hope this can work.. if not, oh well, i've only paid 10 bucks so far :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
thats a very original idea...this coming from the guy who dogged my G20 conversion for the front and rear telling me that its not cool looking enough. this is my .02 cents a Altima is a taller wider car and i think would look weird cramped onto a 200sx body. BUT if you do it that would look dope and i would not put ya down if you did it. i hope it looks better than the chessy job you did with you headlights on your web page

http://ultperformance.streetracing.org/
i would like to see more pics of your all show and no go car..

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I also thought about a G20 conversion--But I wasnt able to get a def. answer about being a direct bolt-on...From what I ve heard =-it should be.

200SXGTR--If you can make this happen--MAD PROPS...Id luv 2 c it

I think IM going wit a Silvia HEadlight conversion very soon....

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
MP2050 said:
I also thought about a G20 conversion--But I wasnt able to get a def. answer about being a direct bolt-on...From what I ve heard =-it should be.

200SXGTR--If you can make this happen--MAD PROPS...Id luv 2 c it

I think IM going wit a Silvia HEadlight conversion very soon....
s14 or 15 headlights?

·
Registered
722 Posts
yall check out my g20 body kit post. i'm tired of people not answering me. did your g20 conversion work? i was thinking about putting g20 front and rear bumpers on my sentra. this would probally save me like a grand for a body kit

·
Registered
722 Posts
its on the first page just look for g20 body kit. I was thinking about putting the headlight on the new altima but i have neither the skills or money to do it my self or get someone else to do it

·
Registered
479 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
talking about G20 conversions, can someone tell me, is the current model G20 headlights and corners direct bolt-on to the b14? I looked close up and they look very, very similar.

I wanna definately see sum pics of your 200sx to altima conv. so do keep us posted.

the G20 headlights i wanted are a one piece aftermarket unit
http://www.nis-knacks.com/products/maxima/a32_i30_headlamps.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts