OBX Hi-flow Converter
OBX Catback

Suspension:
Ebiach Ground Control Coilovers
KYB Front and Rear Struts
OBX Front and rear Strut Bars

Interior:
Tenzo-R 5point harness
Tenzo-R Race Seats (passenger and driver)
Tenzo-R custom Yellow Carpet
Interior Color White and yellow paint
2- 12" cerwin vega HED subwoofers inplace of rear seat with custom molded box inplace of rear seat
750watt rockford frostgate amp
3 molded TV's one indash DVD reciver by Pioneer

Wheels:
Enkei CDR-9 16x7
Gorilla lugs
Kumho 205/40/16

Paint:
Stock Green with Yellow Airbrush tribal Splash going up front hood, and sides with white tips

Pictures available by the end of this month, i have to copyrite them yet. please stay posted for more addons and details on shows and results

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moved

oops, sorry about that, i didnt even realize it. please do the poll i want to know everyones opinion. thanks.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
someone's ride

is this clean or what? iono i might do that without the hood and the stock grill...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice ride

hey, thats nice. i was thinking about that front too but decided on the stillen one. cant really tell by the picture, but do you have a spoiler? is it lowered? comon man, specs..must know the details..lol, take it easy

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
clear corners

i got my Corners off Nisnaks.com (sp?) they disscontinued them a little while ago but you can still get the smoke back ones. i didnt like the OEM corners b/c why have the crystal clear headlights but not corners, they look good. my bad, typo on the Hp's.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picture from 3 months ago

ok now, this is an old picture..just wanted to get one up so you all dont think i'll pull'n ur chain here, lol..this is before i had my guys at the shop paint it so it looks kinda funny, and the corners arnt it yet nor the roof scoof b/c they did that at the shop when they painted it.

·
Registered
672 Posts
liuspeed and stillensponsored: what kind of hoods are on each of your respective cars? liuspeeds pic looked like a stng for a quick glance!

·
Registered
118 Posts
are you trying to win some sort of riceboy contest? if you have all the money to do this crap, why start with the weaker engine? and why dont you expand your list of engine mods. rice=all show no go, that seems to be what youre heading towards here.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OBX

Whats your beef with OBX? personally i like their products, good clean and dependable, becides...obx is owned by Greddy, made in the same factory, but shipped in diffrent boxes.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I dont know--I mean youve got sum good things going as far as the Stillen front, wide body touches, HID, and Skyline tail.

BUt as far as my research I havent read or heard much good about OBX..

Your suspension set up is good-but basic ( no bump stops-rear mounts-etc...)

And Ive never seen anything Green and Yellow that I like so I dunno about that....Now dont get me wrong Im all for any attention on a Sentra-so go for it.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Re: OBX

StillenSponsord said:
Whats your beef with OBX? personally i like their products, good clean and dependable, becides...obx is owned by Greddy, made in the same factory, but shipped in diffrent boxes.
Well you kinda answered your own question... Why wouldn't they just put GReddy on it?

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
ihateloops said:
are you trying to win some sort of riceboy contest? if you have all the money to do this crap, why start with the weaker engine? and why dont you expand your list of engine mods. rice=all show no go, that seems to be what youre heading towards here.
I agree with most of that...except the weak engine part... that could go on and on... Why buy a SR20 when you can buy a SR20VE NEO VVL or SR20DET... or why buy one of those when you can buy a...etc...etc...

You go with what you have or can afford..... usually...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Police..ahhhhhhh

Ok for all of you who like in Maryland, hide.
for some reason every department has turned their attention to the tuners and i found out first hand today. after being pulled over by 2 police and joined by a third. i have a Repair order in Suspension, Wheels, Exhaust, Headlight and what the hell is this..yea, i have an inspection on my SPOILER>!>>! yea ok, very stupid..i dont know whats wrong with these guys, but i have previous slips to show that i have had em all checked ;-) but still they are picky little bastards. i know for a fact that i refuse to take my spoiler off...lol, keep u all informed, later.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Engine....ok...

Aight, i'm looking more toward Show anyways, i dont care about going fast..i just want to have something no one else has, and becides..its an 1996 nissan sentra for crying out loud, not a twin turbo 300Z give me a break.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Re: Police..ahhhhhhh

StillenSponsord said:
i have a Repair order in Suspension, Wheels, Exhaust, Headlight and what the hell is this..yea, i have an inspection on my SPOILER>!>>!
OK...seems like someone has something against you...or your car. How do you get a ticket for wheels??? I mean, exhaust and headlights and suspension are bad enough, but wheels????I smell something real bad. They could have an argument about the spoiler too, but come on. thats rediculous. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts