Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this sounds really weird but everytime i press the brake my open door light on the dashboard comes on and when i speed up fast it dies out then come back on and flickers with the music and i really dont know wat is wrong with itit has been doing it for like a week now and i was woundering if that is a sign of something that i need to know about so plz help thx

·
Registered
546 Posts
blonde_sk8erboi said:
i know this sounds really weird but everytime i press the brake my open door light on the dashboard comes on and when i speed up fast it dies out then come back on and flickers with the music and i really dont know wat is wrong with itit has been doing it for like a week now and i was woundering if that is a sign of something that i need to know about so plz help thx
I had this problem as well, first off push the little black button when your door is open (your door hits this and pushes it in telling the car the door is shut), if that works then you can do what i did and drill a tiny hole in the inside of the door (only far enough to pierce through the metal on one side) where the little black peg button thing hits (what you pressed on earlier, it will be scraped a little and should be the bottom marking), then I took a screw that is just thicker than the hole and screwed it in there, make sure you don't screw it in very hard so it doesn't poke the other side of the door real hard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
blonde_sk8erboi said:
i had that problem too...your door may just not be hitting the sensor(the lil black thing) and your door could be off alignment.

·
Registered
217 Posts
yep happened to me too. the alignment on the striker was off and every now and then the dome light and door ajar light would come on. usually when braking or making a hard curve.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts