Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold her last year.. should have kept her ;(

DET, bored out w/ 300Z TT Pistons, FMax...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, thanks.
The scoop is from a Subaru Legacy Wagon, cut and welded in place on the stock 200SX hood. The grill is from Erebuni, as is the bumper.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
damn that is nice you should have kept it :eek:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you include the cost of the DET, breaking it down, boring it out.. rings, pistons, bearings, etc - add in the FMax then the hood, bumper, paint..etc.

It gets up there. You dont keep track, its best not to. Better have another car - cause it takes a while ;) But its all worth while when you smoke a C5 Vette!

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Now THAT was one hot ride. Wish I could've picked up on that one when it was 4 sale.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
OMG :eek: !!!!! How could U have sold this car.....It amkes me want to cry.....lol. Well at least tell me U got close to wut U spent on it

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ended up parting the engine out and making what I put into the motor and then some. The Fmax when to a guy in Cali with a 98SE. The punched DET long block went to a G20 owner in NC. My car sat engineless for nearly a year before putting a freshened stock DET back in - it sold for 11.5K to a guy an hour N of JWT. I bought the car for 10K in 97.

In the end - I didn't make much but that isnt what matters. Memories of spankin WS6's, 5.0s and Z28s are were the real money is.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Very nice.

*looks a gauges* Dejavu!!

BTW, is one of yours a water temp? If so and if its electrical, how/where did you mount the sender? THX

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The seat bracket is a custom welded box mating up to the sliders - nothing special since our floors can handle one quite easily as long as the rails are high enough to cover the floor pan bracing.

The B13 bracket from Weld Eng fits just fine - I had B13 seats in my B14 before the racing buckets. Dont let anyone tell you they wont fit - all you have to swap is the female seat belt clip.

The front grill is from Erebuni

·
Registered
670 Posts
That front bumper is real nice! I want it!

I checked erebuni before but they only had one that had the fenderflares adn they said with just using the front bumper it would have a gap where the fender things would be.

nice car

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
well man, whoever at erebuni that told u that has no idea what they are talking about. there is only one gtr b14 bumper that they sell. the fender flares are seperate and have nothing to do w/the bumper. i've got the gtr bumper and it fits fine. biggest problem i had was them getting one in. it seems as soon as they get a shipment, they sell out.

sunny,

that is a sweet car. someday i hope to have a killer set up like that. but atleast u have a sunny now:D

·
Registered
670 Posts
do u know if its urethane or fiberglass? Yeah its strange thats what they told me. They said if you dont get all four pieces there will be gaps and it won't fit correctly.

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Katana200sx said:
its urethane. if you get it, make sure your bodyshop guy uses paint with flex additives...mine didnt and it is cracking the paint everywhere.
He's absolutely right, I've seen too many urethane bumpers lookin like spider web's, cause they flex when they hit the ground. Flex additive will prevent that effect.

·
Registered
124 Posts
nice pics, you and I share(or should i say shared for your part) the subaru hoodscoop thing. should have kept it bro

jorge

1 - 20 of 26 Posts