Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
since there doesn't seem to be any trucks in here, i thought i would post a link to my webpage:
http://home.comcast.net/~doug123/index.html

please sign my guestbook while you're there.
L8R,
thanx

BTW - my truck is going to be an "extra" in fast & furious 2.
how kewl is that ?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
lownissan dj said:

BTW - my truck is going to be an "extra" in fast & furious 2.
how kewl is that ?
thats cool. :)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
nice truck..

just one question.. how come the KA engine?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it came with the ka motor and i really havent done any performance mods yet. boost boy is trying to talk me into throwing a turbo on it. i need to save up my pennies before i do anything like that, tho. till then, instead of fast & furious, its just low & slow. but someday.........

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ever consider doing the skyline motor swaps?

i think it might fit im not 100 % sure

·
Registered
90 Posts
i would like to see an SR20DET under the hood. but if you are talking to boost boy listen to what he has to say. i believe he knows his shit

·
Registered
90 Posts
the film is actually supposed to be taking place in miami. i told boostboy to make an appearance and damage a few beauty queens with his blazing b12

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they did the casting call around the end of september down @ homestead speedway in one of the parking lots. over 500 cars and trucks showed up. the producers just walked around and pointed to what they liked, and then their staff took pictures, took numbers, etc.... it was a pretty cool show and then i got picked and it got even better. life is good.... :D :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts