Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I finally did it, never thought I would.

I went to Don Davis today and traded my Maxima in. It will be missed but here is the new ride!

Front shot

Rear

Interior...3 rows!!!

This dash sold me...

3.5 Babeeee!

·
Registered
0 Posts
lol now you just need to turbo that beast! Then you'll wax all the other soccer moms for sure. :p

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well we really needed a bigger car...she still has her Focus. :) I really have only one question now...

...what is this thing gonna run in the 1/4???

·
Registered
0 Posts
Say it ain't so??!!! It is a nice van at least. How much did they give you for your car, if you don't mind me asking? Did you leave your mods on?

·
Registered
30 Posts
The dash sold you thats kinda what turned my parents and me away from it. The center speedometer annoying and the place for CDs is annoying. Did you get the model with the moonroof in the back and a DVD player?

·
AUTOBOT!!!
210 Posts
MrEous said:
Well...I finally did it, never thought I would.

I went to Don Davis today and traded my Maxima in. It will be missed but here is the new ride!
LOL :thumbdwn:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ooooooh nice van !

·
Registered
37 Posts
ny98max said:
one word - owned.

its all about the devotion, and sacrificing the things you want for the better of the people you love, thats what life is ultimately about. Good job Jeff, I hope you get good use out of it. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
i'm never having kids.

but if i do, they are riding in the trunk, the dog will ride in the back seat next to the wife.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts

i believe this will fit on top of that engine real nicely :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
But "where do you put your weeeeeed maaaaaaaan?!?!"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ahhh that's what I figured..... :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
t56gen3 said:
But "where do you put your weeeeeed maaaaaaaan?!?!"
Theres a glove/map compartment thing right in front of the steering wheel that you wouldn't know about unless you've been in the drivers seat. COPS would never suspect it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts