Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice man, very nice. Yea those back seats suck, I had to sit in those back in the day too. Only thing I see wrong with it is there arent enough cupholders. Other than that, its a bitchin truck. Wouldnt mind having one myself. Hmm...dammit...now Im going to have to look into them.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
sethwas said:
Nice,
I'd like the frontiers even more if they came without the cladding over the wheel wells. Some people use pickups as daily hauling machines, not off roaders.
(real easy to do a diesel swap from the asian frontiers)

Seth
i would kill for a frontier with a diesel and 4wd. nice truck adam. :cheers:

·
Read Only
1,894 Posts
Welcome back Adam! :cheers:

After reading about your first experience with this I didn't think you'd get it but glad to see all worked out. You need to loosen the grip on your stick though. I like how you're flicking off the little fold-down seat. :p

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
Nice truck mang! supre clean, cept for the underbody shot :p

2 things though. how long till the 110 mark gets reached on the speedo, and wtf, no spare tire? :confused:

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
LIFT IT! throw some big arse tires on it! underbody brush guards! LIGHT! lots of lights! its a truck lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.