Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice man, very nice. Yea those back seats suck, I had to sit in those back in the day too. Only thing I see wrong with it is there arent enough cupholders. Other than that, its a bitchin truck. Wouldnt mind having one myself. Hmm...dammit...now Im going to have to look into them.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Nice,
I'd like the frontiers even more if they came without the cladding over the wheel wells. Some people use pickups as daily hauling machines, not off roaders.
(real easy to do a diesel swap from the asian frontiers)

Seth

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
WTF! It has cup holders!;)

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
sethwas said:
Nice,
I'd like the frontiers even more if they came without the cladding over the wheel wells. Some people use pickups as daily hauling machines, not off roaders.
(real easy to do a diesel swap from the asian frontiers)

Seth
i would kill for a frontier with a diesel and 4wd. nice truck adam. :cheers:

·
poster
1,894 Posts
Welcome back Adam! :cheers:

After reading about your first experience with this I didn't think you'd get it but glad to see all worked out. You need to loosen the grip on your stick though. I like how you're flicking off the little fold-down seat. :p

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
Nice truck mang! supre clean, cept for the underbody shot :p

2 things though. how long till the 110 mark gets reached on the speedo, and wtf, no spare tire? :confused:

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
LIFT IT! throw some big arse tires on it! underbody brush guards! LIGHT! lots of lights! its a truck lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts