Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
What type of bulb did you use? Those things are bright as crap!

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
are those gauge needles from import intellegence? also, i think that you should get the blue gauge face from import intellegence, that would look awesome

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
What type of bulb did you use? Those things are bright as crap!
superbrightleds.com WLED B4 Blue LED bulb

look a little brighter in the pics, but they are still pretty bright. They are sweet!!!!! I'm really happy with how they turned out. They don't distract from driving or anything though.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
b14sleeper said:
are those gauge needles from import intellegence? also, i think that you should get the blue gauge face from import intellegence, that would look awesome

needles are stock, I'll have to check the blue gauge face out, are you talking about the see through ones??

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
they dont have the see through for our car, just the plain blue i was talking about... but how did you get your needles blue?

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
The reason the needles are blue is because his needles are white, and not orange like other models. The four oem bulbs light up the numbers as well as the needles. So when you replace the old bulbs, with new leds it changes the color of bolth.
I had the orange needles on my car, when I installed blue led's into my dash. It made the needles look redish. It looked pretty good.
For thoe of you wondering what size and where you can get them. Just search google for 194 leds, or get them forom the site he got them from above.

matcapir, so the mutli-bulbed leds worked huh? Good to know.

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
i think i might buy some of their truck leds, and retrofit them onto the altezzas they make for the sentra. i will have the red one for the outside light(taillight/brake light) and a white one for the inner bulb(turnsignal), i think that it would be awesome, though i think it is illegal. i might even try to do something for the 200, but ill have to see how complicated that is.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nostrodomas said:
matcapir, so the mutli-bulbed leds worked huh? Good to know.
Yep, like a charm, I LOVE THEM!!!!! They turned out better than I imagined. Now I just need to get some blue ones for the HVAC and the dome and I'll be set!!! Ha Ha.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nostrodomas said:
The reason the needles are blue is because his needles are white, and not orange like other models.
100% correct

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i think a colord dome light would get annoying realllllllllllllllll fast. right now i have a "hyper white" bulb, and its not to bright even after i chromed the housing, think an LED dome bulb would be brighter?

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
do not get a colored dome light, they do not work...all looks no function. i have hed red and blue, both suck, look nice, but suck.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
those leds look pretty good, ive tried like 3 different kinds of LEDs and none of them are that bright. For example, with the blue one it was kinda dim and couldn't really see the needle :(

·
See Below
278 Posts
Can you still dim your dash lights?

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
CHRIS/SR/SE said:
great question, I'm interested in this answer as well.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CHRIS/SR/SE said:
sure can. You can actually dim them just like the stocks. If I wanted, I can turn them all the way off, which is what I do when I have my fogs on during the day.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
another question, whats that a pic of on your CD site page 3. 2nd pic down on the right?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
xbrandonx said:
another question, whats that a pic of on your CD site page 3. 2nd pic down on the right?
speakers. right front to be exact

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
b14sleeper said:
i think i might buy some of their truck leds, and retrofit them onto the altezzas they make for the sentra. i will have the red one for the outside light(taillight/brake light) and a white one for the inner bulb(turnsignal), i think that it would be awesome, though i think it is illegal. i might even try to do something for the 200, but ill have to see how complicated that is.
The only reason that would be illegal is the white blinkers. If you had red or amber lights with a WHITE cover so it looked clear but when it blinked it was one of those 2 colors, then you'd be set.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
xbrandonx said:
The only reason that would be illegal is the white blinkers. If you had red or amber lights with a WHITE cover so it looked clear but when it blinked it was one of those 2 colors, then you'd be set.
sorry, no dice. and i quote
We're also finding many people who have removed the Red Lenses and Reflectors from the tail lights
of their cars, and installed CLEAR lenses instead. (Clear lenses are legal only if the bulbs themselves are still located
behind RED plastic, and the required minimum amount of RED Reflecting Material is installed in the clear lenses.)
from #2 "illegaly colord lights" 4th line down.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts