Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm officially screwed. I have a 1996 se-r hooked up whatever. I wanted to install a new apexi turbo timer. I didn't know how so but my friend said he can do it. So he went under my shit started ripping out wires and now my car won't start. That *(^$%@ now can't get my car running. It turns over but my interior lighting don't work, my fuel pump ain't turning on, and something must be draining my power cause just today I went to see if it still turns over........URRRRR NO. My automatic door locks don;t even move LOL. Anyhow. I guess I have no choice but to get a new wiring harness. I wish I had a picture to show you how it looks in there. You'd laugh or be like DAMN!!! If you guys got any idea to scam my insurance. Give me a holla. How much does the harness cost anyhow, or can I rig it. Cause once I get it running. I'm selling it and getting a v-spec. Peace

·
Banned
809 Posts
id call the insurance, and tell them someone broke into your car, and took your radio.. then they ripped all the wires around.. then take your radio out, and let a friend have it for a month or 2
hell go buy a new one with the insurance money :)

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
WHAT

FIrst off scamming your insurance is illegal. WHy should they pay for YOUR mistake. I would NEVER let someone touch my car that I wasn't 100% sure about.

Do some research, figure out the problem, and get yourself out of the hole.

·
Registered
152 Posts
hey
i bet a hundred bucks if you hook the shit back up and go into the fuse box under the steering wheel and next to the battery there are gunna be hella fuses out. replace them. hope that helps.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
I wont trust my friend. Just myself and a mechanic, and I shouldnt trust myself because I am a constant f*ck up. Anyway good luck with teh car, hope you can get it running again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You should'nt be trying to scam your insurance company....That's not cool.....People like you are the reason insurance is so high in the first place...Post some pictures so people can try to help you out, i know how frustrating it can be, but just take your time and don't let anyone work on your car again...period....

·
Registered
218 Posts
I totally agree with Wes and tosainu1 on the insurance proposition and am glad to see some people speak up about it.

GOGO47, hopefully you can fix that jumble of wires soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts