Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've been progressing pretty well I need some help with HTML coding tho :rolleyes: so if you can help me make the form fields work, such as the search, the drag down window and the poll let me know... its a current WOP...
http://student.plattsburgh.edu/cook7166/pstv/

thanks for looking.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
its nice, but some of the graphics are really blocky, need to be smoothed out, if its made in PS then the fonts can be made to look smooth, and blend in better, and the triangle at the top needs to be anti aliased

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, still have all the PS files saved, and your right about the aliasing, I didnt even pay attention to that. Thanks for your help and comments, like I said its a work in progress but I hope to finish this weekend...

oh and here is the site that they currently are using... www.pstv.tv

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
Dry said:
thanks, still have all the PS files saved, and your right about the aliasing, I didnt even pay attention to that. Thanks for your help and comments, like I said its a work in progress but I hope to finish this weekend...

oh and here is the site that they currently are using... www.pstv.tv
wow, their current site really does suck, anything you do is an improvement, but hey, just as long as you can see the mistakes too, then its not just my pc

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have it set up for mozilla, now looking at it in explorer it doesnt look as good. I've still got a lot of work to do :-/

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
I used to piss around with javascript once in awhile, but probably can't be of any help. I used to make mouseovers and stuff like that...

But I would suggest changing "Up Coming Events" to "Upcoming events". Linguistics pwn you.

Nice site. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts