Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice lookin' car! I've always been a fan of the G20.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i swear that has to be the nicest looking G20 i have ever seen. good job on it mate.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rittmeister said:
I like the car, but I don't think I'd call it a "stealth" car. You lost the sleeper look with the rims and especially the bumpers. But I like the car...
Thanks for the input guys, it helps. In my opinion it does look like a steallth car in person because everything even the tailights are black, the corners the headlights everything, i had gunmetal rims before which made it look even better, but i could ride up to nice dinners in nice places with my girl and such because it looked too sporty, so i sold the wheels and out silver ones on. The bumpers i think add to the look, many people tell me it looks like a drug dealers car, even the last cop that pulled me over. Ill be getting TEIN's soon and the turbo setup is on its way... GTIR manifold & T28 turbo coming soon...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CarloSR said:
Dominiken eh!!!
Nice ride pana.
You too bro, when i head to DR ill let you know, i want to see your car in person, liking the euro plate, i got one done in Spain that says RacerX (real one too) but the car is not worthy yet to take that name. I want Americo's lights!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts