Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Disclaimer:
What I did is VERY ileagal. This incident has caused me to stop [email protected]*ing around on public roads.

Ok, I go out to my B14 to go to work, the dome light had been on all night long and the battery was dead. So I said damn what am I going to do. I look over at my B12 wishing I had not left my jumper cables at work the week before. I get the STUPID idea to pull the license plates off the B14, put them on the B12 and drive to work. No big deal its 4.6 miles and I have never seen a cop. No need to worry aobut the VT plates and NH inspection sitcker I say to myself. Well about 2 mile from work I meet a NH state trooper. I look in my rearview and he is pulling a U-turn. OH SH!T. I droped the B12 into 4th and flat-footed it. Guess what, I meet a local cop(good thing I used to live with him), so I wave and never lifted. So I get to work, pull my car into the shop(to hide it) and watch out the window as the 2 cruiser go flying by. Needless to say, I dont speed,race, or misuse plates anymore. Its not worth it to me anymore. Ill save it for the track.

Z

·
0 Posts
I'd just like to add that NH Staties are the worst, bar none. They absolutely live for traffic violations. They don't have anything else to do, come on, it's New Hampshire. They set up speed traps all over the place, especially on the NH/Mass border in south Nashua.

I lived in New Hampshire for 11 years and I had my share of problems with the Staties there. One of them lied to my face and told me I was doing 85 when I was only doing about 70. Luckily I had 3 people in the car with me. He told me I was going 85, I told him I wasn't and he said "See you in court", and I said "Yes you will". He didn't show up and it was thrown out.

Ah, memories. :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
I've lived in NH all my life and have only gotten 1 speeding ticket, I'm almost 22 now. The cops aren't that bad unless you know where they hide, and after you've been on the road a few times you know all the spots to look for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts