Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had my first loss yesterday. the weird thing is that the loss actually put me in a better mood. when i was at the light and the honda del sol ahead of me reved his engine and some guy in a tacoma yells something as i reved back. i asked him what he said cuz him and his buddy laughed and the guy says "i said i wish i had my hot rod so i could smoke both of you". that pissed me off and i replied "well you dont, so mind your own or make do with what youve got. you picked the wrong car to make your daily driver, piece of shit truck" (nothing against tacomas or people who drive them, he just pissed me off). the guy didnt reply. when the light turned green the del sol spun his tires and took off. i went after him and i was gaining slowly. when we got to an industrial area (the road where i work and was heading anyway) the guy signals me to turn in. we lined up and i asked him if hes running a b16 he says yeah and says "so you want to do this", i replied "lets do it". he got out of his car and into his trunk. i asked if he was running nos he said no. liar. he counts to 3 and we are off. in 1st his front bumper is at my door. in 2nd hes next to me and pulling. when we pass the 1/4 mile mark hes 2 1/2 car lengths ahead. i pulled up next to him and ask "what shot?". "50". we went again, same thing happend. i talked to him for a bit and it turns out hes running a b16 i/h/e, 50 shot, no a/c, sound deadning, power steering. he beat me but im happy. just me and my intake. zex will be in soon, and the rematch will be mine.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Fact: Once your bottle is empty... your still slow! Buy a turbo.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only reason im getting nitrous is because im going to get a det in the next year and dont want to spend alot of money on this engine. but you are right, turbo is definatly the way to go. once i get my det i will be looking for that fool in that was talking shit and his hot rod.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
Fact: Once your bottle is empty... your still slow! Buy a turbo.
fact: Nitrous is cheaper than Turbo...........hence why I'm getting it!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Fact: Bottles are for babies.

R

·
0 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
Fact: Bottles are for babies.
Fact : The "bottle are for baby's" saying was invented by someone who just spent $5000 on a turbo setup and went out and got his ass kicked by a $600 Nitrous setup !;) lol !

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
i talked to him for a bit and it turns out hes running a b16 i/h/e, 50 shot, no a/c, sound deadning, power steering.
That's the honda boys style "strip the hell out of your street car" and go race the world. WE got a civic around that keeps trashing everyone he races. He has nothing inside the car but a racing seat, steering wheel and a big tach (what a loser). I wouldn't even race him because if he wipes out, he's a sardine "Period". You done well against him.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i think it's because the mighty b12 is scared of of the big bad civic..... damn i can't even type that without smiling. i say give a give him a car length or two and do a blow by. with all your interior and the a/c on.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I'm going to video some races this weekend and this civic will be on front stage. I can't really say I'll be racing because I've all but destroyed the mounts in my girl's car. But we'll see:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey opium what's the deal with you and nitrous. it is a good power adder and you can hide the bottle a little easier than an intercooler. true that when the bottle is empty it isnt much good but when it's full it's play time. just think of how fast your car is now and what an extra 50-75-whatever dose of the juice could do . i dont understand people's complaint against n2o. please help me understand

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
We call nitrous "drugs" around here and with good cause. The sickest import I've seen on drugs was sean glazar's talon. that car sounds so mean and launches so hard (I'm jealous):( [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts