Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the car yesterday - 2020 Nismo 370Z. It is truly outdated as pretty much all auto magazines say, but I love this car. I had to get rid of an older vehicle, really wanted the replacement to be an EV, but couldn't find an affordable EV for me. So, I went with the Nismo 370Z, A/T. My first Z was a rusted 280 ZX? I think, a college friend sold to me. We used to call A/T slushboxes. They aren't that slushy anymore. I did graduate to a MY96 Z32 5-spd which is mostly garaged. I opted for the A/T because I now have knee issues.

I do have a few questions
  1. Car didn't come with manuals. I can get digital versions but I want the print versions. How do I get them. eBay hasn't worked for me. I did contacted my local Nissan and waiting for response.
  2. Where is the NAV DVD hidden? Nothing is ejecting from the DVD slot, but I still can NAV
  3. Is the tranny sealed? I can't find a dipstick.
  4. Would also like to have a Service Manual (hard copy) handy.
Thanks and wish me fun.

Attachments

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,489 Posts
Just got the car yesterday - 2020 Nismo 370Z. It is truly outdated as pretty much all auto magazines say, but I love this car. I had to get rid of an older vehicle, really wanted the replacement to be an EV, but couldn't find an affordable EV for me. So, I went with the Nismo 370Z, A/T. My first Z was a rusted 280 ZX? I think, a college friend sold to me. We used to call A/T slushboxes. They aren't that slushy anymore. I did graduate to a MY96 Z32 5-spd which is mostly garaged. I opted for the A/T because I now have knee issues.

I do have a few questions
  1. Car didn't come with manuals. I can get digital versions but I want the print versions. How do I get them. eBay hasn't worked for me. I did contacted my local Nissan and waiting for response.
  2. Where is the NAV DVD hidden? Nothing is ejecting from the DVD slot, but I still can NAV
  3. Is the tranny sealed? I can't find a dipstick.
  4. Would also like to have a Service Manual (hard copy) handy.
Thanks and wish me fun.
As far as the factory service manuals, Nissan stopped making the printed versions about 20-years ago and they are all digital now. I would think that they would still be making printed versions of the owners manual, however, and that should have come with the vehicle...but, things change and I could be wrong! Try calling the Nissan customer hotline at 1-800-NISSAN-1 and hopefully they can help you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as the factory service manuals, Nissan stopped making the printed versions about 20-years ago and they are all digital now. I would think that they would still be making printed versions of the owners manual, however, and that should have come with the vehicle...but, things change and I could be wrong! Try calling the Nissan customer hotline at 1-800-NISSAN-1 and hopefully they can help you.
Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts