Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
see i am looking to getting some extra horse outa my car for not that much because im still in high school and dont have much money so the budget setup so i could get some extra horse i was think about is, pacesetter 2.25 cat back $154, pacsetter header $160. and a CAI $?, does that sound like and alright setup to get some extra horse for cheap? if its not worth the money please tell me, i am not planning on putting a lot of money into my car so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah i think im gonna now go with a CAI and hotshot headers, and maybe try to do some advanced timing depending on the price, i will just get a new muffler to improve the apperance and get a little better flow, my car just got a tune up like 2 months ago so its all set, the only mods i have done to it is 16inch motegi rims with 205/40 tires, a cd player, some subs, and for my birthday my friends bought me a ton cheap little things like racing pedals and floor mats and seatbelt pads, so now im looking into doing engine work and i dont wanna fuck it up, and i wanna keep it cheap

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Dan, i listened to your sound clips and i really like the sound of your car, and the look of it, i just picked up a 200 dollar paycheck today and i want to put it all into my car, what should my first mod be? about the CAI i dont think it would work i live in vermont its not so much the rain here as it is the snow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.